Wednesday, December 29, 2010

RETURN ! - NO LONGER M.I.A

So, I must say I apologize for disappearing into the thin air! Just got so caught up with school and other projects that I honestly haven't had the patience for blogging. But, I am back and will be updating weekly :)
Speaking of updates, a couple exciting tidbits to share.

1. Meet my new baby - the nikon d5000!

Finally splurged and bought my beloved dslr, hence more blogging shall occur now that I have some handy new equipment. So far I'm really liking the camera, though I think I'm going to invest in a higher grade lens, something a bit faster.

2. Meet my other new baby :)

So I recently acquired one of those things called boyfriends. Honestly, this boy is the cutest thing and even though I feel like a midget neck to him (he's 6'4 i'm about 5' loool) still adore him. Sometimes I do hate the fact I can't see him every day, but that just makes it more special when I do get to see him.

3. Soon to come updates on my recent holiday purchases, gifts, etc.

Who doesn't love a good haul post.

No comments: