So I've loved the MK Hamilton bags ever since I first saw it debut, but I think I might have found a new love. Now I'm not sure if this bag is meant for my mother more than me, but I think it combines elegant lines and functionality so perfectly. Michael Kors created the Joan satchel inspired by his mother (Joan of course) for a Mother's Day special. I adore the luggage colour - hoping Michael releases one with gold hardware (I just have a preference for gold more) in the near future. What do you think? Perhaps the next it bag for Mr. Kors?
1 comment:
hollister, timberland, longchamp, new balance pas cher, mulberry, nike free pas cher, vanessa bruno, hermes pas cher, air jordan, north face pas cher, ray ban pas cher, north face, ralph lauren pas cher, air force, louis vuitton, vans pas cher, burberry, hollister, lacoste, nike huarache, hollister, vans outlet, sac louis vuitton, lululemon, louis vuitton uk, converse pas cher, sac louis vuitton, longchamp soldes, nike roshe run, nike air max, karen millen, longchamp, nike trainers, nike roshe, nike free, michael kors, nike blazer, michael kors, barbour, hogan sito ufficiale, louboutin, ralph lauren, ray ban uk, tn pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, air max, montre femme, sac guess, michael kors, oakley pas cher1875
Post a Comment