



OH NOES BROKEN ^ :(
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - $29 (roughly with CAD tax + shipping)
Pros:
+ Fairly quick delivery (1 1/2 weeks)
+ Nice pigmentation (with a good primer, it shows up wonderfully)
+ Variety of finishes (this palette offers both mattes and shimmers so you can try different looks)
+ Very cheap for what you get!
+ Matte case (I personally don't like finger prints on my cases so this is perfect)
Cons:
+ Upon delivery, the dark brown in the bottom corner arrived smashed so that made a bit of a mess in my palette!
+ Very small shadow pans (although I think the palette should last quite a long time)
+ Lighter colours aren't as great in pigmentation
+ Some of the pans weren't glued down very well (I just reglued them myself though, problem solved!)
Overall, I highly recommend this product for anyone who loves neutrals and wants something to play and experiment with without spending a lot of money. I don't know if I'd travel with this palette cause it seems fragile, but I will definitely reach for it going out at night or doing a matte day time look.
No comments:
Post a Comment