[ celeb inspiration outfit ]
One of my favourite fashion celebs would have to be Rachel Bilson. She has a great understated look that is both feminine, sophisticated, but a little bit funky. She loves to layer accessories, pops of color, flirty dresses, and minimalism. I put together an outfit that takes inspiration from her.
First off, I took a really cute light cream Goldhawk Marrakesh mini dress, which has great textures and layered it with a short-sleeve cashmere navy cardigan and black opaque tights (great way to recycle summer dresses into the colder months!). A splash of color is seen in the soft pink wool scarf. To add a little bit of glam, I paired a gold metallic Jimmy Choo, which stand out against the black tights. Finally to finish the look, I added a gorgeous over sized Marc Jacobs bag (over sized bags are definitely popular with Miss Bilson) and a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers.
Cashmere summer weight cashmere short-sleeve cardigan - J.Crew
Goldhawk Marrakesh mini dress - net-a-porter.com
Pink silk wool scarf - anedoti.com
Opaque tights - monsoon.co.uk
Oversized bag - Marc Jacobs
Jimmy Choo Elazer metallic sandals - net-a-porter.com
Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses - net-a-porter.com

1 comment:
please post more!!!
Post a Comment