Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chic Polyvore


[ going out]

[ out for a starbucks ]

I usually post outfits made on photoshop, but polyvore.com is a great tool that let's me do it with lots of different options. Here are two looks I put together with it.

[ going out ]
This look is perfect for going out somewhere fancier, yet still remaining casually cool. I absolutely adore this Alice + Olivia geometric pattern sequin dress from net-a-porter.com, which is on sale at the moment (though none in my size left =[)! The minimal colour lets you experiment with bold accessories. I kept mine classic with pearls and a chunky gold bangle.

Alice + Olivia Geometric pattern sequin dress - net-a-porter.com
Solid Wool 8-button trench coat - wetseal.com
Opaque Black Tights - missselfridge.com
Knotted Suede Flats - Charlotte Russe
Bag - Anthropologie
Pearl Bracelet - monsoon.co.uk
Orchard Knit Beret Pull On - hats.com
Gold jewelled bangle - tajonline.tolshop.com

[ out for a starbucks ]
J.Crew has some great silk tanks and I love this one in particular in this goldenrod shade. Paired with a must-have navy cardigan from American Eagle (which, I do admit has some great cardigans). Balenciaga bags are probably my favourite - they are chic, but have a bit of edge that adds that little oomph to an outfit. Paired it along with a Disney Couture bracelet, Mulberry belt, and some gold metallic leather pumps from Mr. Cavalli

Hooded cardigan - American Eagle
Petite hammered-silk tank - J.Crew
Roberto Cavalli Metallic leather pumps - net-a-porter.com
Mulberry Plaited leather belt - net-a-porter.com
Balenciaga Studded City Bag - asos.com
Genetic Denim skinnies - bluefly.com
Kidada for Disney Couture Bambi Flowers Wrap Bracelet - regencies.com

2 comments:

Chloe said...

I love your blog. We you please check out my blog? Its www.glambitionfashion.blogspot.com
I can't wait to read more posts!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE the going out look & would definitely wear it.
Nice blog.