Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh I wish I had $$$

I've been on the hunt for my prom dress for quite some time and I found two that I would absolutely love to wear, except for their price tag. They are both by Marchesa, which is a high-end fashion label by Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Both are british born and they have elegant evening wear with vintage and asian influences. 

Dress No.1 ~ Silk Bustier Dress - Notte by Marchesa
 
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/38150
I love lace, and this has one of the most beautiful bustiers and panelling i've seen in a while. I love the flowyness and the geometric detail under the bust is quite unique. Avaliable on net-a-porter.com for $795

Dress No.2 ~ Strapless Cocktail Dress - Marchesa

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/32565
Thought the price tag on No.1 was ridiculous? Check out this baby. This is dress has embellishing galore on the waistband and the ruffled bust gives a unique flair. I also love the a-line flair and the length is just right. How much you ask? Avaliable on net-a-porter.com for ... $3,300.

Yikes I'm gonna need a small loan for either dress. Dreaming is free though right?

1 comment:

PamCakes said...

Oooh I really love the first one, i love lace as well. I wish U had $$$$ too lol