to me of course! So, I did a little birthday shopping for myself and very happy with my purchases. I got the L by Gwen Stefani Fragrance gift set for $46 CA. I highly recommend buying fragrances during the post-holiday sales because the gift sets are often slashed down quite a bit. I was debating whether to get the Vera Wang travel set which was $37 on sale, but I decided Gwen was more my thing.
I also got the Killers' new CD, "Day & Age". Love love love it! Great album and well worth it.
I am also quite possibly buying my potential prom dress tonight. I think I'm set on it, so hope all goes well with that.

3 comments:
YAY lol what dress did you decide on the white lacey one?
ttyl Abby
I went with a royal blue one from asos :) will post when it arrives !
ooo alrighty! hope it fits and good and stuff! lol i hate dress troubles!!!!
ttyl abby
Post a Comment