Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Montreal et Toronto in 2!


I didn't think we'd actually end up going, but as of Thursday I will be embarking on my planned road trip with my best guy friend. Spending 4 days in Montreal and 3 in Toronto, doing stupid tings, staying up late and making memories. I've already gone on one vacation with my 4 best girl friends from university, so quite excited to have another one!

What we will hope to accomplish
  • Eat amazing food
  • Stay up for 24 hours in the city of toronto by eating breakfast at 2 am and noodles at 5
  • Blog about this along the way though our twitter or tumblr accounts
  • Take photos of nights we won't remember
  • Sneak in as many HIMYM references as possible
  • Visit some friends (well I am at least)
  • Buy tacky but awesome souvenirs

No comments: