So I was very eager to try this on, as soon as I got home from my movie date with two of my gals, I stripped off my previous coral orange for this minty number. My photo isn't the greatest swatch (sorry, got lazy and used the blackberry!) but the polish is quite true to its bottle. A bit more vibrant and not as grey in real life (my picture makes the color quite washed out).
Packaging - 4.5/5 (really cute glass bottles, but the long wand made for the polish to attract near the top and drip down at times)
Consistency - 4/5 (applies smooth once you get the hang of it, does go on streaky the first layer but dries really quickly)
Price - 5/5 ($6-7 is cheap if you ask me)
Longevity - 4/5 (update: couple of chips but nothing major on day 3)
Overall it's a 4.5/5 at the moment. I love the color enough to forgive it's slightly hard to use formula, might just need to practice a bit more. Note: please dismiss my crappy application, I just didn't want to do 3 coats !

No comments:
Post a Comment