- White crop tee - something about the twist/comeback to this white tee just drawns me in. Although going to have to hit the gym to have a rockable tummy
- Pattern + Paperbag skirts - I love the paperbag skirt and even more they adorn an adorable print - trying to move away from my collection of black/grey skirts
- Basic black swimsuit - BF keeps mentioning beach trips, so I think a new swimsuit is in order (I know you think, why are you not getting a crazy colour or print?? But I really love the simplicity of a black swimsuit)
- Chinos - Although its gonna be not pants season in a few months, I still want a pair of chinos... someone help a short girl out!
- Mulberry Alexa - I've made it my goal to own my first designer bag by the end of next year; right now I am coveting for a Mulberry Alexa (though Balenciaga still has a spot in mind); but the Alexa is the ideal everyday bag imo
Extra:
Need to find a birthday gift for my boyfriend's 22nd. I'm thinking of getting him a chain necklace that he has wanted, but I'm struggling finding anything nice that is a reasonable price. Luckily I'm one of those people that likes to plan ahead since his birthday isn't till the end of May.

No comments:
Post a Comment