So I realized I haven't made a post on here in 3 months almost... I must say the past few have been whirlwindly busy. I'm still busy actually but I really miss blogging so thought I'd try to do a little bit each week.
And what better way then with an amazing deal I got on the D&G Anthology Perfume I wanted for agesss. I almost bought this full price @ the Bay, but I just saw this today @ Winners for get this... $35 (retail $85 in Canada) !! Let's just say I nabbed the case before anyone else had a chance. I haven't worn it regularly yet so I can't say whether its going to be a signature, but its such a unique smell. It's got that watermelon fruity top note, then it gets that mysterious musk undertone. It's sexy but light and perfect for the summer nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment