(Cosmo, Revlon Lippies, Vintage bag)
(Regular makeup group)
Hidden treasures are always fun to discover. I went home this Saturday after not being home for probably a month and discovered an old Revlon matte lipstick I bought probably a while ago but never used. Funny thing is I was looking for this exact kind of poppy pink. Also, does anyone else love clearance racks? I swear I find my best makeup deals in the grocery store of all places. Got 2 Revlon Super Lusturous lippies for get this... $2 bucks each! So I picked up "Ravish Me Red" (bright red) and "Siren" (coral orange). I also got this adorable berry bag at a vintage shop while back home. Thinking of adding a chain strap to it cause the current strap looks a little cheapish - needs a luxe touch! Will post my little DIY makeover sometime soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment