Friday, March 14, 2008

Top 5 - Wardrobe Must-Haves

Here's just a few of some of my favourite trends and accessories that I believe can become staples in any body's wardrobe.

1. the oversized sunglasses - perfect for blocking out UVs, puffy eyes and still look stylish no matter how bad your night may have been. (forever21.com)
2. set of gold bangles - brings a nice metallic shimmer and boho vibe to any look (forever21.com)
3. a silk scarf - brings an air of sophistication and fun. Quite popular in France and becoming more seen around where I am. (Hermes)
4. signature scents - whether it be citrus or flowers, a signature fragrance is something we should all find eventually. (Daisy by Marc Jacobs)
5. a chic clutch - great for heading out to places where you only need a cellphone and some cash. Although I love oversized hangbags, sometimes you just need something miniature for on the go purposes (red - L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani; gold - Kooba)

No comments: