Recently took a stop to Old Navy and I have to say, they have improved a lot from what I remember a few years ago. I'm liking what they are doing with these bold patterns and colours that help make it unique but work with many variations. Here are a couple selections I took off the online store which I thought are great additions to any closet.
1. Stretch Pique Polo - Comes in many colours and is an essential in any wardrobe. Looks great with skinny jeans or virtually anything. Can't go wrong
2. Cap-Sleeve Polo - I LOVE this colour of green (I actually bought this ha) and the cap sleeves add a great feminine quality to the classic polo.
3. Braided-Trim Cami - I've seen braid detailing on runways and commercial designs a lot this year actually. This simple cream cami could be paired with some gold jewellery and dark denim.
4. Toe-Loop Sandals (Copper) - I couldn't find the gold gladiator pair I saw on my trip yesterday, but these are equally nice. I love the rustic quality and the subtle metallic shine.
5. Classic Aviator Sunglasses - I've tried on some very unflattering aviators (some are ridiculously large or triangular?) and these would look great on almost anyone.
6. Various Printed Totes & Clutches - One of the things ON is concentrating on in their Spring line is bold patterns. Look great on the beach or with a simple jersey dress for added contrast.
7. Printed Halter Dress - Although I do adore floral patterns, this print is almost retro yet would look great on a summer stroll. Trapeze dresses are great if you aren't so comfortable with your stomach or prefer something to flow away from the body instead of cling.

No comments:
Post a Comment