Thursday, June 12, 2008

Inside my Wardrobe

Thought I'd do something different and post my own outfits rather then ones I've created. Here's a look at my 6 favourite outfits during spring and summer. As you can tell, flip flops are a staple during hot weather for me. I have been meaning to get a pair of metallic gladiators though. I love scarves and I consider my style minimalist, girly somewhat and splashes of trends. My top 5 wardrobe essentials would be my scarf, long pendent necklace, black cardigan, red Chloe padding ton (knock off but cute), and a flowy dress

1. Chanel knit polo, black ankle leggings, black flip flops
2. Purple mini dress, yellow tank top, patterned scarf, long pendent necklace
3. Green polo, khaki shorts, white flip flops, wooden necklace
4. Blue mini dress, patterned scarf (as headband), charm bracelet, flip flops, aviators - favourite!
5. White blouse, black tank top, skinny jeans, black flats, red purse w/ scarf
6. Green lace-detail tank, black cardigan, khaki shorts, black flip flops, pendent necklace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It's like Seventeen on a blog.