Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hooray for Evernote


Evernote is by far one of my new favourite best friends. Thank you dearly to Briana at collegefashion.net for the scoop on this amazing little tool. 

What is it?
It is a virtual notebook essentially.  Here's how it works: You make an account online or you can download the program to your computer or phone. It allows you to drag and drop various pictures, text and your notes into the space and saves it to your account voila. I used to have to save all my fashion finds on my computer or bookmark; now I just open up evernote and voila done. 

Highly recommend you check this out.

2 comments:

Troy Malone said...

Evernote is great for capturing those thoughts that I have when I am out and about with just my iPhone. Once I get a thought that requires some action, I enter it into Pelotonics using the recent integration: http://bit.ly/qcx4d

Let me know what you think!

Troy Malone

SM said...

oo nice integration and great idea.
I haven't heard of Pelotonics but I checked it out and it looks great for on the go delegating of tasks.

May use it in the near future.
Thanks!