Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekly Spot




Mangosteen Embroidered Shirt & Floral Skirt - $98.00 (YesStyle.com) 
Another one of my favourite online places to scoop out finds is YesStyle.com, which is an online retailer with focus on Asian designers and products. I found this adorable floral skirt by Mangosteen while doing my weekly browse. Unlike most florals I've seen, this one is very modern, feminine and perfect for spring with it's blue and pink details. It also comes with your choice of a white or soft pink embroidered shirt. I love the leather brown belt they've paired it with and you could easily where this skirt in a variety of combinations. 

Click here to check it out

3 comments:

AudreyGotter said...

Very cute :)
love the belt!
you should definitely find where that is from!
Awesome Blog keep it up!

Shopaholic said...

That is adorable!

victoria renee said...

oh man that skirt is amazing.