While browsing Nordstrom, I noticed Juicy Couture has released their new spring inspired accessories that feature lots of bright greens, lemon yellows, soft pinks, and robin egg blue. The line is perfect for transitioning into spring as the bright colours are refreshing after a season of muted colour palettes.
Here are some of my favourites I happen to browse by:

Key & Shell - China C' Satchel
This is my absolute favourite colour of green. I also find the key and girly charms the perfect touch.

'Tassel Kennedy' Bucket Bag & 'Leather Ring" Top Zip Wristlet
Tassels appear to be a big trend in bags this season. I love the brightness of the wristlet and it's a nice change from all the Coach ones I see far too often.


Coral Flower Cluster Ring & Pink Flower Charm
One thing I love about Juicy Couture is their ability to create adorable charms that are classy and fun. The charm would liven up any bracelet with a little touch of spring. You could also wear any of the Juicy charms as necklaces.
All items above can be purchased at Nordstrom.com
2 comments:
I WANT THAT GREEN BAG SO BAD!
thanks for letting me know of it.
I love your blog!
love your blog <3
your my inspiration!
check me out-- Audreygotter.blogspot.com
<3
AG
Post a Comment