
This color is from Essie's The Art of Spring 2010 collection and I'd describe it as a pink peachy shade (my camera made it a lot more baby pink then it actually is). This was after two coats, I probably should have done a third but I hate doing three coats personally. It was really streaky at first and I'm not sure if it was just the way i was applying it, but it was super hard to control. I personally prefer my OPI's .. much smoother and glides on smoother. Although I also think this color is not the greatest for me (might look better on me when I lose a bit of my summer tan).
Consistency - 3/5 (really hard to work with and you need to apply thin thin layers to avoid having a big mess)
Longevity - 4.5/5 (it definitely did not chip as much as OPI I will say, especially at the tips)
No comments:
Post a Comment