Saturday, July 3, 2010

Swatch review - OPI "Vodka & Caviar"


This is my first official OPI nail polish. I know hard to believe, i've purchased nicole by opi and tried on my friends, but never went out and bought a bottle for my self oddly enough. I saw the swatch for this and reminded me a lot of the gorgeous manicure I had done a while back (hate myself for not writing down the color). I was surprised to have found this in a salon at my mall cause its from the 2007 Russian collection, but am I ever so happy I did!

Consistency - 5/5 (OPI hands down wins this category every time, never had a problem so far)
Longevity - 4/5 (bit of chipping especially on the index finger, overall fairly long lasting for the week it has been worn)

This red in my opinion would look good on any skin tone. It is universal and quite a true red (no odd purple or orange tint). It isn't shocking bright bright, but not too dark either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is lovely <3