
I'm on a bit a makeup trend for some reason (perhaps my fat closet can no longer compensates so I am looking to overindulge my bookshelf of cosmetics). I purchased a few things from Sephora that I've been wanting for a while, just hadn't been able to push myself to get.
1. Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb Travel Duo - Now I couldn't spend $100 on their full sized bottle but I thought this travel sized was more then adequate considering I don't dose myself with perfume every day.
2. Smashbox Eyeshadow Palette in Classifeyed - I don't own a really good travel palette and this one was perfect with the giant mirror and fairly neutral shades.
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion - I passed by this literally 10 times at Sephora but I couldn't spend the $20, but I figured with everyone saying it lasts a ridiculously long time I won't have to repurchase as often.
Although you do pay some shipping, the nice thing about ordering online is they give you a couple nice freebies and samples. Everything I mentioned above you can search on Sephora.com. I do believe the smashbox palette and travel duo are online exclusives though.
No comments:
Post a Comment