
It's that time of week again! So, let's get right into it.
1. Distressed denim shorts - Needless to say these are a summer classic, but I'm really wanting my own pair of denim shorts with those character added rips and bleach spots. I enjoy the versatility of dressing them up or down, and they transition perfectly into the fall months. (Source - click)
2. Vintage stacked rings - Lately one of the things I'm really thrifting a lot more is rings. I've decided to stop buying any rings from places like H&M because I just can't stand having unsightly green fingers! I tend to buy sterling silver bands with intricate designs in the middle. (Source - click)
3. Chambray skirt - Been wanting one for the longest time but I've yet to find one to my liking. Love the softness and girlish quality when you just spin in them and they flow out. (Source - click)
4. Balenciaga - Was talking to a friend about designer bags and ah it reminded me of my life time goal and desire for the black Balenciaga city in the giant gold hardware!
5. American Apparel Bandeau Dress - I bought this about a week ago now and I can't stop trying it on to see all the different ways you can wear it! If you are looking for a really versatile going out dress (heck i'd wear it in the day time even) then seriously consider this! (Source - click)
No comments:
Post a Comment