
NEW! To keep you guys more updated, I will try to keep a Weekly 5 going. What is a Weekly 5? Well, basically I'm sharing the top 5 things that I'm wanting, liking, seeing, trending, etc. A lot of the photos and inspirations come from many of my favourite fashionistas, bloggers, etc.
1. Boyfriend fit Chinos - Still loving these and still wanting my own pair! I did see a pair on J.Crew (who are having major sales ps!) I liked, but me and pants have never had a great relationship. Hence it's like dating - I gotta play the field a little and you can't trust those vague online profiles. (Source - click)
2. Little white lace dress - I missed my chance buying this dress and quite mad cause I desperately want this romantic little numba. Louise Ebel on LB has one of the nicest collection of white dresses, jealous worthy! (Source - click)
3. Mysterious sunnies - Andy T is one of my fav fashion gals and she's been wearing these sunnies in a lot of her recent looks and I really want to know who makes them! I think they may be Grey Ant Status, but not positive. (Source - click)
4. Sheer men's style blouse - I have this weird obsession with white shirts I think. I really want a silky white/cream blouse in a men's wear style. Did see exactly what I wanted in the window of Club Monaco recently that I shoulda scooped up! (Source - click)
5. Nude Lippies - I've loved the nude lip trend for a while, but I just can't find a stick that looks nice on me. Angelina's look is exactly what I want; soft, peachy, understated. I may take a visit to the MAC counter and see if they can recommend me one cause I'm clueless!
Till next week <3
No comments:
Post a Comment