Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekly 5


You know the drill.
1. The I don't give a * hair scarf - I love the laid back quality of just simply tying a hair into a bed of tossed curls. I think i'm gonna be wearing this more often, perhaps even today for lunch with friends. (Source - link)

2. Army Jacket - Definetly going to see more of this as we enter fall, but I really like the vintage and flashback of the classic army coat. My favourite one I've seen recently is an reclaimed one that has been refashioned with a cinched waist from Urban Outfitters. (Source - link)

3. Unexpected accessories - Who would have thought green socks and nude pumps look so darling together? I love the experimental quality of throwing something together and the clashing nature is what makes it interesting. Love her looks in general so check her out! (Source - link)

4. White and Jeans - Rachel Bilson is one of my favourite celeb fashionistas and one look she always pulls off is the white shirt and dark wash jeans. I love the feminine bow of this blouse in particular (really want one like this myself!)

5. Doll-like skin and bold lips - This is the one time I wish I had pale pale skin. I think red lips look so nice against a clean complexion and provides that fairytaleesque quality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the outfit Rachel Bilson is wearing. She always looks so pulled together and classic! The green socks with the nude pumps is also just adorable.

Sincerely, Sarah Margeurite

Mystery Bruises said...

ohh rachel is amazing as always!
im in love with your blog, keep up the good stuff
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Route Rover said...

second girl and her shoes! i'm seeking for black ones, they're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love Rachel Bilson's style <3